A2M 1.01% $6.84 the a2 milk company limited

Macro factors

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Glad to see that we have stabilized to some degree however, IMHO, the volatility looks set to continue as the big end of town gets more involved, be careful what you wish for!! These people do not have the brainpower to pick stocks early in their respective life cycles and in some cases are prevented from doing so due to internal risk metrics. So that leaves them with less levers to pull, creating volatility is a major level for them.

A2M is fast becoming a rock solid company, spreading its wings in terms of both geographical reach and an ever-expanding product offering. However just like any other, it is subject to macro factors.

My main concern in the short term is the US. The DOW continues to track higher and higher. This is simply not sustainable and a correction, large or small, will occur at some point in time, I feel it will be more on the large side then the brief lightweight hiccup we had earlier this year. @hoots mentioned late last year and whilst it is yet to come to fruition, I do believe it will occur at some point. This provides both opportunities and risk and you rest assured that the big boys will ramp up the "fear factor" in order to take advantage of the "Nervous Nellie’s". This is where you need to stay strong and trust in your research.

My point is that calls of $20 by years end are futile. There are going to be many bumps in the road and one has to either accept that or move on. I for one have the benefit of buying low so can sleep comfortable at night should events such as the past few weeks continue to occur. However, I also do not wish to see my investment evaporate in front of my eyes, everyone has a balance and it is different for each and every one of us.

So when these turbulent times arrive, and they will, continue to trust in your research, question everything and take nothing on face value. It is your money and it is solely your responsibility to look after it.

GLA and do not let anybody sway you from your believes and values, especially the bastards that make a living out of creating and propagating fear. They are after your money and nothing else and have no moral playbook.

Kosy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.84
Change
-0.070(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $4.988B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.91 $6.93 $6.82 $1.198M 174.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5745 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 7864 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.