@Hopeful9 Pursuant to your post on the REH thread, the context...

1. 16,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7962
    @Hopeful9

Pursuant to your post on the REH thread, the context in this case stems far earlier than just 3 months ago; our mutual co-respondent has several years' form in trolling me and following me from thread to thread pointing out to me on the odd occasion that his macro predictive clock happens to tell the right time.
    (Cue the time-honored saying, "Even a broken clock. tells the correct time once every 24 hours.")

He/she is the pioneer of the proprietary traffic light system, ostensibly used for timing the market.

This particular thread is the sequel to a previous thread on the "traffic lights", which ran in 2020, I recall, just after the onset of Covid.

In that previous series on the traffic lights, they induced shorting the market a the point marked around [*] in the chart below (15 April 2020).

[https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/44051443/single]

The market subsequently rallied by 50% in the next 12 months.

wattle Traffic lights short.JPG

This thread - which kicked off with the traffic lights all green in April 2022 - makes for classic reading.

The traffic lights were all green in early 2022 and a few weeks later the market tanked.

And then October when I recall them being mostly red and just one green.
    That was the market low point for 2022.

You would struggle to find more reliable contra-indicators.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.