SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Macro Trends, page-152

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    This is a great video to watch if you guys are interested in understanding the way FinTech companies are approaching problems they are solving.

One of the guys here (The CEO with the glasses sitting on the left) has an amazing team culture idea. He calls it the “team of two”. How it works is that they get the tech guys to work alongside the finance guys. So the finance guys will discuss a problem they want to solve, and the tech guys rapidly build code to solve that problem. The way they grow is allowing two sides who are experts in their field to teach each other their subject matter. The techies learn about finance at a rapid level and the finance team learns rapidly about tech.

This sparks a connection in my head. I would use the Group CFO Elizabeth Warrell to help build out a lot of problems she would have seen at NAB that could be solved with technology. My theory is, being in her former position at NAB, she would have grown increasingly frustrated with a lack of a start up culture to build, test and pivot at a fast pace. Now she has the opportunity to work with a strong tech team to build out her ideas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.