SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Macro Trends, page-156

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    A balanced viewpoint is extremely extremely important to me. What is happening in China depends on your own imaginations of China and what you see and read. China is scary yes. But you have to see it from a business point of view. Understanding China provides you a competitive edge as an investor and a business owner. I see China as data. It’s a free ideas book where we can steal their IP and leverage it for the continued growth of western technology company (I’ll probably get in trouble writing that if I was in China)

The questions I ask myself is? What data can I pull out from that country that I can copy, improve and make it integrated with current global western policy trends.

Yes, China is a threat to us. But to the business owner it’s an opportunity.

The more innovations they create. The more we can create.

I read some articles that some RegTech companies are now improving their software language using blockchain binary code. That’s just crazy tech there. It’s such an amazing idea. Nothing that can’t be replicated if you have a large and strong tech team.

So I’m hoping ISX has an Innovation Department that just smashes out new code each day. If would be amazing to watch them in their element. It would be code I won’t be familiar with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.