SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Patrick - I love your posts and highly value the research and...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Patrick - I love your posts and highly value the research and time you have undertaken to obtain the information you have shared freely with others here.  First rate and excellent content.  Thank you!

Every corporation needs "corporate strategists".  The definition of a corporate strategist differs internationally.

The definition I use here - what a corporate strategist does:
    Corporate strategic planning involves helping a corporation to expand and design a path to growth and profitability amidst constant change, competition and in new international arenas often with differing or *emergent government policies and within different global jurisdictions.  A corporate strategist's role consists of helping a corporation or organization to gather, analyse and organize information from global sources in order to help the corporation analyse, evolve and extrapolate existing and future business models and plans.

I hope you send your entire research output to ISX investor relation's email address. You Patrick, see the bigger picture as does JK (in particular) and many others within ISX.

Thank you once again for sharing your prodigious research output. I hope you are/or become a corporate strategist or consultant/at present/or in the future.

[For the ISX HC trollers - prodigious in this context means remarkably and impressively, intelligently, informative in extent, size and factual degree of content - e.g. Patrick's research information and posts on HC.  Note for the trollers - *emergent means - in the process of coming into being or becoming prominent e.g. don't forget Brexit, AML, KYC etc elsewhere being or soon becoming legislated in numerous international jurisdictions.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.