LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

macro

1. 872 Posts.
    Ive just been reading the Growth data announced by China today.
    Its fair to say that the REE quota announcement cant be far behind.
    I highlighted.
    Other data showed industrial output rose 13.3 per cent from a year earlier in May, fixed-asset investment for the January-May period rose 25.8 per cent on the previous Corresponding period, and retail sales rose 16.9 per cent year-on-year in May.
    Manufacturing was also up 13.3 % for the C period.

If china was on Broadway..the Flahing lights would bill their show.
    "Communism..poetry in motion".

Selfishly..where does LYC fit in.
    Our selfish concern is for China to use as much REE domestically as they possibly can ,and export as little as possible.
    The above indicates thats the path China is on.
    The new REE quota will need close scrutiny.
    Export figures are going to include REE alloys,and not sure what other.ie the quota may show an overall increase ,but a decrease in the REO,s.
    Lets hope its transparently reported.
    WE also know China is doing the right thing(dont often hear that about China)regarding the enviroment and the legacy the REE mines there have left.
    The clean up,is having a vast negative impact on production,as well as a huge financial bill for refurbishment.
    China is in a 1 step back for 2 yrs,to advance 5 yrs fwd from there on stage..(they work on 5 yr plans)but in the meantime they are stockpiling...not for export..but for their domestic markets.
    Its irony really isnt it..you buy a stock as an investor,and you end up being a global political and financial analyist.
    People already run and hide when they see me at a party.:)..shit run theres that Lynas lunatic.:)Not really.
    My wife just said..yes they do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.