Macron. Pretty compelling info pointing to having a transgender wife. You decide., page-48

1. 16,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    @spinefx

"I met my wife when she was 14, I was 18, we got married 18 years later. Using your thinking, I groomed her and she was a boy."

Up till a couple of years ago...you were DEAD set guilty of the offense of carnal knowledge.
    Unlawful Carnal Knowledge in Queensland refers to engaging in sexual intercourse with a person under the age of consent. The age of consent in Queensland is generally 16 years old, which means that engaging in sexual activity with anyone below this age is considered illegal

Nowadays...because, in the past, if say two kids were rooting and both were under the age...only the male kid got charged.. it seemed grossly unfair which of course it was and the law now takes a different approach

Not knowing your age but assuming your at least 50 if not higher...you dead set were a sex offender and hence I can see the personal investment you have in defending her/she. BTW...no statute of limitation apply to you...so you've been warned.

Well aware of MILFs but they are not there as a category to entice and sexualised kids..they're there for the prurient interest of adults.

So now I understand your support of the groomer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.