TAM 9.68% 3.4¢ tanami gold nl

macs chart, page-2

1. 2,463 Posts.
    AlciB

I dunno what it is saying -----I’m still trying to put it all together! lol And Madmac is being far too generous coz I am far from a capable chartist but trying to get it together.

Your are dead set right I am sure - if it were all in the charts we'd be in the carribean - for mine, Id have to be sure they sell Tooheys Old there first ..........I do believe charts can help timming and give an indication as to what is happening and what the market thinks in general about a Co. This has caused me to look deeper at a Co i think it was what looked like a cup and handle that caught my eye on TAM at first then I looksed at the funamentals and liked it more.

From what I see maybe, TAM could pull back a tad in prep for the next wave up – if the Zig that has started to Zag continues but that can and does change depending on the next close or so coz the little crook developing can suddenly straighten out and continue the 2nd up wave (which is in fact wave 3 I think) if it does pull back I don’t think it will be much – should be good support at 20? Lots of batons handed over between 19 and now - over 19 mil I think But dont think it will pull back too far? Dunno just a novice. if it does pull back a tad it could provide a nice entry for the next leg up – coincidentally this could be around when the upgrades released?

Overall I still see a fair bit of up in her yet. With some little downs on the way of course – wish they all did just go up – make life easier would nt it

Will follow up more and answers to Mmac after tea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.