ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

mad as hell

1. 15 Posts.
    What's going on here? Seems like history is repeating itself. Didn't it happen some time ago when ESI made a deal with an external finance company and all they did was sell down their shares and put a leash on ESI?
    I am so frustrated at these incompetent seat warming company directors. Every day when I log in to see the share price of ESI, I dread and become anal at the fortunes of such a great potential of a company going to waste.
    Why dont management do something to relieve their long term suffering shareholders. I have been in this company for over 4 years and I think its in a better shape than 2 years ago.

Mr $250,000 a year CEO should really put his management team on focusing in Asia. This means getting rid of sales managers and put in people who can speak the language. If they really know how to do business with the Vietnamese, they should have taken on board some local VN account managers to oversee this deal. VN bureaucracy is lazy and slow. They need to pressured and hounded in order to actually do work. I am saying this because I know how official works over there.

I believe that we long term shareholders buy into this company because we believe in the technology. I know ESI is in a development stage and trying to get its first deal and information might not be so forth coming on a regular basis but management can ease the pain by at least giving out progress reports or cost benefits of the technology. You know just a little bit of information from time to time about where the tech is, what impact it has on the carbon tax, why coal is still the most practical method for electricity generation or what is the next stage of development.

If you look at MAK (Minemaker) they release their progress report from time to time. I read most of them and all they do is just rehash on what their plan is but it works because most people forget what the company is doing if they are not reminded.

Right now ESI have a great opportunity to showcase their products by telling people how the tech can work wonders with reducing carbon emission. All investment houses have analysts who go around digging info and at present carbon emission is the hottest topic. Use this opportunity and tell the world of Coldry and its proven brown coal products. Don�t just sit around waiting for La Jolla to play with themselves. Just do something for god sake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.