FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

mad gone bad ?, page-98

1. 286 Posts.
    sorry danielson if i have confused you. One minute the shares look like they will rally, maybe good news around the corner, the next minute the down trend continues. If production can get shorted out, this stock will rise, until that happens it will drift lower. Got at least 6 months for production to meanfully rise, thats what managment have said, so short term mad going to drift lower, unless they pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Its important to note that managment have been saying prouduction was going to be over 1500 bod for about 1 1/2 yrs. Lots of broken promises. Blame contract drilling, aquiring more acerage, not enough drilling and workover machines.

Never have managment come out and say there is a lack of saltwater disposal wells, which says to me the water cut is higher than mangment thought. Surely managment would have allowed for disposal of saltwater when they planned full field development. This information is released by a broker. Only they get the proper information, and shareholders are feed another story?

At the moment it is better not owning stock and sitting on the side, and waiting for production to jump, than owning stock. Too many downside risks. This is a waiting game for this share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.