FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

mad is in freefall, page-7

1. 286 Posts.
    what new information do you have prodigy? Nothing?

I explain my position to people, whether it is good, bad, ugly or downright brilliant. When there is something really good to say, i will. When the share price reflexs good value, dont worry, i will tell you. Anyways the share price is more closer to my prediction of 30 cents, than alot of other peoples predictions of $2 by christmas.

By the way im not paul. Me and paul may agree on a number of issues, but we are not the same people. Just becuase we are not part of the fan club, trying to cheer the share price up, doesnt mean we are the same person. I notice that fantale has become bearish on mad too. Parle has changed his position. At no time has anybody said mad is a terrible share and not to ever invest in it. What people are saying is they cant really see the value in mad at the current share price, in the future most of us icluding me see mad as a good investment, they need to just prove the big reserves are profitable to support a 100's of millions share price, not a 40m share price, which is all production values the company at. Too much goodwill in the share price at the moment that is unwarranted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.