AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Still holding some and reckon a re entry point after BM update...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Still holding some and reckon a re entry point after BM update is probably worth a fence sit.

If it's a well worded update, there will be time to get back on board imo. If it's similar to the last few announcements then there will time to watch and wait.

I am sort of getting the hang for how the sp dynamics move best at the mid point between announcements but on robustly defensive dialogue on discussion forums

Small speccies that sell down before news ( BM as anticipated ) is not a particularly healthy sign imho.

In this sector the age old addage, sell on rumour buy on fact is a double edged blade and sometimes painful to swallow if you get it wrong as I am sure we all do from time to time.

Loyal longs will continue to ride the quite recent uptrending volatility and wait for the big one to come in I gather.

Lots that can turn this back round quickly, as I suspect the disappointment reflected in holders voting with their wallets has more to do with Mt M uncertainty than any whiff of BM up date . Hope IK is able to give an Mt M update along with BM update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.