PBI premier bionics limited

re: its a great report G'day cabe .... So if this all plays out...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: its a great report

G'day cabe ....

So if this all plays out over the coming months as we think it is going to, where is the sp headed .... ?

Based on those figures and the plan for a spin out of pulmo products (which effectively will encourage oppies holders to convert to get presumably free shares in the new company) surely this company has to be capped at more than $16m ....

As you say, a revenue upgrade, or a new $ deal out of the box might be the thing required to get it cracking, but do they have anything like this in the pipeline. The mediseus is obviously ready to go so I would have been hoping they could make their first os sales of this device. Also the Hong Kong training centre is an interesting one; I'd like to see a formal arrangement made with them .... other thing out of the box could be a forcast of the income due from the VR simulator maintenance centres in UK and Asia.

But again, what's the upside if it gets cracking. The report shows there's 53% of share locked away, so less than 30million there for traders to play (and probably only 25m if you consider holders like ourselves are in for long haul) with if it gets cracking. could rocket back to old highs of .60 if big buyers arrived en masse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.