PBI premier bionics limited

mad mad world, page-17

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    its all happening research note g'day mitis, cabe et al

yep that's great news .... as you reported the ENT in some form was always mooted to make an early appearance ... will love to see that asx announcement and the word 'cochlear' and training in 'china' writ large. I think they need to handle the pr well to get a bounce from the new simulator, and perhaps even ensure they have their cochlear board members comment on all the media. whereas .....

The pulmo stuff got me more excited because ive been told previously about this pulmo spin out, but never had it confirmed, let alone timing. This will be a company maker because in one swoop it will confirm the pulmo products are commercially valuable, removes the most expensive R@D arm from the company, puts a value on the asset, gives investors a very good reason to hold not sell -- because they will be getting free shares in sepearte listed entity -- and also links us with in all liklihood a major player. The only question now is it a Australian, US or UK company we are going to bed with ... early stage negotiations which went cold were in europe, so maybe the interest over there provides a clue.

That research note you wheedled out of them is a cracker mitis; would like to see some more of these floating around from the big players .... certainly highlights that its a growth stock and that a $16m marker cap is a joke. Surely, surely, we can find one or two big buyers soon to get this running towards .50. You have to think that if they hit all their milestoens before years end and managed to boost revenue and find some extra overseas sals that they could start 2007 with $9m in the bank and a share price ready to tackle $1 ...... ? faniciful .. maybe, but market cap still nowehere near other comapnies with a lot less growth prospects and revenue going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.