EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

cudeco1, I have to agree that it is 'criminal' for some broker...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    cudeco1, I have to agree that it is 'criminal' for some broker to be able to drop the sp by a $5 trade. However, having raised this issue on other stock threads, I personally feel it is about time the Directors stepped up to the crease and put in a serious complaint to ASIC/ASX.

The problem being that ASIC/ASX think that this is all fine, according to presentations they have put out in recent months.

For us long term holders it maybe does not make a lot of difference - we are long term but you have to think about how a $5 trade could be allowed to make a 12per cent fall in the current sp happen, let alone be fair.

If this is the 'invisible hand' of Adam Smith's theory of Economics at work, then all I can say is, that hand has a firm grip around our male genitals.

300 years on from Adam Smith, this is no longer a 'free market economy', in my personal opinion. It is a manipulated market where the sp is what is being manipulated and the fundamentals are ignored, completely in some stocks.
    In this election, I have not even heard either major party raise the supervision of the share market by ASIC as an issue - and do not expect to. Such is the disconnection between the 'leaders' of the two major parties, to the reality of what is happening in the Aussie economy (imo, of course). They really are 'clueless', imo.

One of the questions raised in tonight's debate in Brisbane, was what were the two leaders going to do about lifting the level of candidates put forward for selection?? Neither answer gave any sense of confidence in the future for this once great country.

All of the above is my personal opinion only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1203771 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.