SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I can guarantee tomorrow the posts on HC will be up 10 fold and...

1. 838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I can guarantee tomorrow the posts on HC will be up 10 fold and Slater & Gordon will not be releasing HY17 results on 29th February next year.

I'm looking for green shoots tomorrow, a turnaround story, being able to pay down net debt. There has been a lot of cooks in the kitchen lately, so whatever Slaters future forecasts are, should be deadly accurate.

What we need now is institutions believing again and start taking long positions in Slaters future, with it's predominantly massive competitive advantage in the Aus/Uk markets.

I believe there is an oversupply of shares at the moment. If major fundies start accumulating and taking shares off the table (less made available to traders) watch the squeeze on the shorts.

So, HY is a story of negative cashflows and debt. FY16 in my opinion has to have EBITDAW of $140+M to have a positive impact on the SP. If Medco problems and revenue for Nihl start flowing everything else will be history and a major restructure will be off the agenda.

Management has had their back against the wall for the last 3 months due parts of the Uk businesses under performing. Now, if business is starting to perform, management will be more proactive to announce good news. It's a lot easier to swim with the tide than against it.

After being on acquisition trail for many years and gobbling up the PSD last year you would have to think Slaters had extremely bad indigestion. The one and only cure for this tomorrow is release wind and plenty of it. This will help with their tummy problems and realign their focus to the future.

Remember we are investors, you are not going to be rich overnight. In my opinion buying depressed turnaround companies with heavy concentration of shares is the key to wealth creation overtime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.