T3D 0.00% 0.8¢ 333d limited

mad monk opens its doors, page-5

1. 1,469 Posts.
    Last Wednesday..
    Had lunch at Mad Monks Freo eatery.

Most impressed, design, etc great. Outside area needs awnings to protect from sun but that will surely come. We ate inside. No sign of brewing gear but some construction work still going on on one side. Lots of experienced helpful staff (maybe using an agency…getting staff is a problem in booming WA).

Three major surprises: first, the size, much bigger than I expected (= more income). Second, it is more of an eatery than a micro brewery. Third, it is an up-market establishment.

Don’t go there if you are expecting a filling and cheap meal. There are plenty of these in Freo. Except for the beer, the food and wine is rather expensive. Extensive wine list. Wife and I paid $29 each for a “tasting plate” offered as a main course. Maybe they have a different evening menu.

It was very busy, large staff coping well. As experienced Freo lunchers we’d be sure it was by far the busiest restaurant in the city. Already seemed to be getting a “cult “ following, saw several well- heeled retiree couples and some younger Yuppies enjoying beer coctails.

Two beers presently on offer, waitress said intention is to end up with 14! Tried both easy pleasant drinking, For me too easy (glass empty before I realised it) my preference is beer with a kick in it (eg: Coopers Sparkling). Rate them 7/10 on par with Little Creatures. A problem sometimes found in micro beers is that they tend to go flat quickly, the 2 Mad Monks I had stayed lively.

Overall, may not suit many eaters, but from an investors perspective it’s a winner. The originators have done a great job getting the best location and recognising the need for a place like this in Freo.

Next Day Thursday

Bought 100,000 fully- Paid (on top of existing load of options)

Today Tuesday

Bought another 100,000 fully-paid…..need I say more!
    Am interested in the views of the visitors especially if different from mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add T3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $955.5K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 777833 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 6815 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
T3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.