FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

mad reserves and forward growth strategy, page-4

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    In which case, Lee Clarke was a fool for outlaying $1.25M on company stock at 49c per share back in November. And please don't someone tell me that the outlay was designed to protect his overall holdings of 12-13M shares. No-one throws good money after bad. I agree, however, with your comment that Yeager has indicated acquisitions as the way of the future, which does create some concerns about the value of the existing assets. However, he has indicated doubling production within 12 months and using modern technology to drill and improve production flows. Also, if he knew the company was a basket case, why the hell would he bother to get out of bed to take on the job as CEO only to tarnish his reputation on a loser. Or to accept the bulk of his remuneration in the form of shares if they will have little to no value down the track. Let's wait and see what his "new strategy" entails. It won't be a long wait. The quarterly will be interesting. Production surprise (one way or the other).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.