FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

mad update!

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Hey Fellow MAD-hatters

Just thought I'd do a quick weekly summary on the key events of this stock!

Buyer and seller depth saw a reversal this morning for the first time in 8 trading days, this follows the trend reversal after announcement! (Current buyers: 1.8mil and Sellers 1.6mil).

Announcement expected within 10days, Unsure if they meant trading days or actual days, but it suggests it will definetely be due prior to thursday the 26th (10 trading days) or monday the 23rd (10 Actual days).

Personally I would be betting tuesday next week! (we could start a pool if you guys like?)

Previous announcement stated that the new groce well saw better results than the first, with an extraordinarily good porosity and permeability, this well could flow well into the 150-200 BOPD range (why?) well the original well was flowing at 60-80 BOPD choked.

I wont be disappointed with above 50BOPD though, as this would mean we could divert 2-4 rigs away from blue ridge (keep 2 there) and essentially get 100 wells (lets say conservative 60% success rate), 60 successful wells drilled at 50BOPD = 1200 BOPD per year addition! and thats highly conservative!

Furthermore, with the resources/reserve upgrade due, Im hoping to see 1p and 2p above Blue Ridge initial amounts, alongside perhaps some 3p speculation?

GLTA holders!

PS. Don't forget Boling due on or before May 25th, Huge times for this oiler!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.