SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hey Mulac1 One of the issues that John has advised in the past...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Hey Mulac1
    One of the issues that John has advised in the past is that cannot drill while they are doing the DHEM surveys - signal distortion and other long words that Geofizz and others know far more about than I.

They may move the rig to Investigators as planned and conduct the DHEM's at Stricklands while it's away.

There is usually modelling done by the technical and Newexco teams before the new targets are identified and as we know the company much prefers the targetted approach.

So methinks we will get some news (although usually a bit later than we forecast) over the next couple of weeks and it could come from any, or all of, Investigators, Stricklands or Windsor (or a placement or capital raise in order to drill the living swearwords out of all of them - though if that is the case it would be nice to see the continuation drilling around MAD 71 first - the funds the company has will still do an awful lot of drilling)

I feel like a kid holding 3 icecreams and not knowing which one to lick first

Cheers and GLTAH
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.