AKO 0.00% 15.5¢ akora resources limited

I'm assuming this is good news given the existing relationship,...

1. 2,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    I'm assuming this is good news given the existing relationship, but the "new Minister of Mines and Strategic Resources" is the former Minister for Mines - Olivier Herindrainy Rakotomalala.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5884/5884369-e205aa2bef1b8cf3f9f096c9aacc6393.jpg

Mr Rakotomalala now needs the President of Madagascar, Andry Rajoelina, to sign into law the mining code that has already been approved by the senate.

It is unlikely the mining code will be changed from the current state, and whilst slightly higher than what people were expecting, it's more than reasonable given the opportunity to help build the country and communities whilst exploiting their resources.

The mining code being ratified prior to a raise would be a great thing for the share price, as would the company initiating the formal application process.

This is nothing but good news. As mentioned, Paul had been in contact with the mining ministry, and having any prior knowledge of our project is a good thing.

The clock is on for ratification of the mining code, let's see that happen before April please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13459 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.