AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Thanks for your concern mate regarding befuddlement and...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Thanks for your concern mate regarding befuddlement and discombobulation but the inverse is the salient question that you are omitted here.

As is the fact that Aust mines Atlas stats do not make things up.

Spin doctors make thing up. Spin doctors announce disinfected stats and 80 year old stats as market sensitive news breaking announcements.

All lignites can be converted to urea.

But degraded ( oxidised ) formations with high PH levels ( amongst other non calorific nasties ) do not make for ideal coal densification feed stocks.

Maddigley was pushed down another stocks throat but the bait was never taken off the hook.

I am sure you know what I am referring to without going down that road and getting off topic.

I am sure you would also be aware of all of the attempts the exergen team has made over recent years to secure LV lignite.

None of this would I dare to make up . It's just that I have been closely associated with Maddingley dynamics and '' synergies'' ,,,, for longer than I care to admit.

Cheers anyways. research is not research nor is due dilligence , due dilligence, when it is spin.,,, and believe you me,,, after many many years in this sector, I can hear a top spinning at 100 metres now days.
    Nothing wrong with a strategic reserve of leonardite. It's worth good $$$
    It can be commercially mined in a low tonnage less intensive manner, which would also appease the poor blighters,,, many of whom, were unwittingly sold old mine buffer land by persons with short term goals for $$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.