AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

G'day Rupe,It's becoming clearer why you made the huge financial...

1. 796 Posts.
    G'day Rupe,

It's becoming clearer why you made the huge financial error of investing in a dead stock now eyeballing 0c.

Failing to acknowledge that the old maddingly mine is a tiny area inside one of Mantle's four huge tentaments is what eliminates all credibility from your contribution.

I realise that your understandable frustration of being eternally stuck holding a huge loss that no one else wants has bought you here to vent some anger but it doesn't really help your cause to post a huge error and then jam your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and yell la la la la la.

However, I do need to apologise to you for failing to properly acknowlege the very valuable contribution you made in your initial post. Thank-you for reminding me of just how remarkable the results of Mantle's partner Exergen's CHTD trials were. The two tonne bulk sample was taken from the old maddingly mine, where coal feed moisture content of 56.7% was reduced to a sample briquette moisture content of 9.5%. This is the very same coal that shareholders in another company with an inferior technology are desperately hoping not to use for their trials just in case...

I do hope for your sake that ECT management will in time remove those millions of shares on offer at 0.007c so that one day your other huge mistake will be worth something and you frustrations can end.

Best wishes.

p.s. Our soon to be JV partner Exergen may soon gain exposure to the LV coal through our LV tentament. Our Latrobe Valley Project area is prospective for both black and brown coal deposits including many historical mines within the Gippsland Basin. The tenements immediately abut the main Latrobe Valley depression. There is a high level of prospectivity that the historic Wonthaggi Black coal seams exist at depth within the project area.

http://www.mantlemining.com/files/announcements/968780.pdf

Happy reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.