AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

L8TR- I have been looking through the ESI thread and read all...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    L8TR- I have been looking through the ESI thread and read all your posts the past few months, seems like you were accumulating ESI in the 2-2.5 cent range,,,it down 75%-80% since then, I would also be fustrated if I was you...Over 1,2 billion shares on issue and more shares and options still being offered to try stay alive...you of all people should realize that stocks go up and down and the past 8 months has been tough for most small caps, nevermind all the blue chips which are also down huge....We all know you backed ESI and blew it..

You are grasping at straws and probably very depressed after your poor trading decisions in ESI...Please don't take it out on the MNM thread...Maybe you forget we are cashed up with several company making announcements due anyday..maybe you should read the MNM announcements instead of just the hotcopper threads,,,Analysis of the coal from the first 4 holes has been lab tested,received,and results being interpreted...we should get an announcement on lab results anyday.
    As for the selling, you of all people should realize that when markets fall 1-2% a day there are always weak hands and sellers.
    The selling volume is not even 0.5% on the total capital so you can assume the selling is by a very few holders/traders.
    Stop worring about the MNM price when you should be worried about ESI whose share price is half a cents with 1.2 billion shares on issure,,,,we still have 5.3 cents until zero and you have 0.5 cents before you at ZERO,,,who do you think has more to be worried about?

MNM has 2 million cash and if you look at our managment salaries/company expenses you will know that our cash will last us at least another year. MNM is in great shape,,,
    I do not agree with rupert and his interpritation of our BM coal,but we are all due to our own opinion...At least Rupert sees that MNM has got tenements with valuable coal whether he thinks it is better used as fertilizer or export thats his opinion.

for all those downrampers, you normally find that they are ESI holders and there is plenty hostility between the two threads as you will see..

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.