AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Rupert, I think you may be a little muddled and confused plus...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Rupert, I think you may be a little muddled and confused plus making stuff up...

All brown coals can be used in fertiliser production, as I said previously leonardite is oxidised lignite near the surface. Maddingely mine is the portion of the BM coal resource which is outcropping at surface so is going to be oxidised. Not all the brown coal there is leonardite. So you are wrong there.

I am not talking about Urea production I am talking fulvic acid and humic acid, the same as you. See the link here which mentions specifically Latrobe lignite and the production of these types of soil conditioners

http://www.lawrieco.com.au/uploaded_files/document_uploads/PublisherUploads/Documents/Products/DryMineral/Nutri-Mate_Organic_Humates.pdf

So you are wrong there.

The coal at Maddingley mine was sent by rail to fuel the boilers at the paper mill before gas took over. So it was used in boilers, so you are wrong there.

They did not have the JORC code in 1930, it came in 1989. So you are wrong there.

Through computer modelling of the historic records Mantle estimated the resource size. When they drilled to confirm whether the historic data matched they found that the seams where much thicker than expected. So you are wrong there.

You mentioned something about weak battery acid and high pH. When I went to school acids had a low pH. I think you saw the word acid and jumped to conclusions. The link above has the same soil conditioner with a pH of 7.6, which is slightly alkaline. So you are wrong there.

The SBR applications made to the EPA by Maddingley Brown Coal Ltd has absolutely no relevance to the project whatsoever. So you are wrong there.

The Exergen CHTD dewaters from 60% to 20%) with the last 10% removed using pack bed dyers which are used in most thermal coal plants for export preparation. So you are wrong there.

ESI tech is not zero environmental impacting as you claim. Where does the power come from for the attrition, extruding and feed stock transport? So you are wrong there.

Rupe, I would be really concerned if I was relying on that type of research.

L8TR, Mantle has received the lab results and the ash was within export parameters i.e. under 14%. I don’t expect the coal to have the highest cal value or the lowest sulphur even though the Exergen tech increases the cal value more than ESI tech (due to the final lower moisture %) and can reduce sulphur content which ESI can’t do either.

The point is you don’t need the highest value product as long as the margins are large. Being brown coal, it is very cheap to mine; it is soft, and thick. The Exergen tech is very cheap to run due to its inherit efficiency, the BM site also offers advantages for access to export.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.