AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

'maddingley mine', page-15

1. 7 Posts.
    Invest4it i strongly agree with you about spliting up the tenement (if that is possible?). As you know and many people are aware the target coal area is no where near any productive farms and or housing developments. It is very poor farmland at best and this is a veiw shared by the CSIRO. Most of the local opposition is due misleading information supplied by anti-coal groups due to the tenement covering the current agriculture and housing area in the Bacchus Marsh valley. The Bacchus Marsh community can rally and have in recent times against a freeway interchange at the start of the avenue of Honour. That involved the removal of some trees in the avenue to create the new freeways interchange and the community was divided. Local enviroment groups the same that the mine is up against managed to stop VicRoads building this. I say this not to scare anyone but the same level of opposition is not seen with the development of the Bacchus Marsh deposit, not even close. Assuring the community that there houses/farms will not be affected by the mine (in fact they cannot even see it from anywhere in Bacchus marsh town) at this early stage will stop any possible bandwagoning and scare tactics employed by anti-coal groups in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.