BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

To be honest I see merit in both opinions/ideas being put...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    To be honest I see merit in both opinions/ideas being put forward by myasx and those against him. Big fan of BRN, consider it a longer term holding and believe in the technology but at the same time am always wary of management that rewards itself before shareholders. How many can honestly say they are sitting on profit here and to put it in perspective how many performance shares have been allotted? No matter how good the tech is, the reality is that at the end of business last week, (hopefully not the end of next week), the only people to make money from this company so far has been management. While I believe they deserve space and time to run the company they still need to be held accountable, not blindly followed or believed by their word. From my perspective things are going slower than what I expected and I certainly think revenue should be flowing by now considering how long they have had with a marketable product and how many staffers have been brought on, not to mention how we are constantly reminded of how much better we are than the competition, which seems to be getting bought out for outrageous sums of money.
    As always the quarterly will tell the story but in the mean time let me ask one simple question.
    If your all getting your back up and losing your mind over a few opinions posted from someone who has a different opinion than yours, what are you doing about a share price that has more than halfed and management that seemingly don't care about your loss of capital?
    Food for thought, maybe your just panicking and edgy because you have invested in a company that is yet to truly prove it is commercially viable and is at this present time sitting in the red, making any conflicting comment trigger your emotions.
    Maybe your anger would be best directed at people closer to the company for results or disclosure of those NDA carrots which I always associate with a cardboard box with a ?-mark on that we are never allowed to look inside.
    Be very careful, promises made that never have to be shown or can simply vanish under a 'We can't talk about it' clause are the most dangerous of all in the business world. Unfortunately deception is always cloaked in hope.
    I don't think that's the case with BRN but I don't blame anyone for having that opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.