EMS 0.00% 2.5¢ eastern metals limited

clyde at your suggestion I made the call to SC earlier this week...

1. 4,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    clyde

at your suggestion I made the call to SC earlier this week but unfortunately no response at that time. To his credit he returned my call yesterday which I missed and he called again today.
    I had previously emailed SC with some queries on the testing regime and he confirmed the following status. Please note that originally the testing was to take place in 5 centres with 30 patients being recruited in each centre giving a total recruitment of 150 patients.. This plan has been modified and the following has been confirmed as the current status.

RWANDA 50 Recruited and tested.
    GHANA 0 Nothing started due to PP cash flow problems
    TANZANIA 0 same as GHANA
    UGANDA 0 dropped from programme due to political instability
    BURKINA FASO Up to 50 to be recruited and tested. Recuitment is underway.

The remainder of the testing programme will be shared between GHANA and TANZANIA to bring the sample up to 150.

We spoke of the problems at Proto Pharma that only came to the fore after the demise of Calvin Ross. The solving of these problems is the responsibility of the Directors and shareholders of Proto Pharma and I understand that the shareholders are seeking to remedy the problem themselves by way of calling an EGM .I agreed that this is a preferable way to resolve the problem rather than launching expensive litigation that will not only sour the relationship with PP but probably end our invovement in the programme.

It was confirmed by SC that the end game was for a trade sale.

I didn't press on timetables as I had confidence in the tone and openness of the conversation. In summary I came away feeling that whilst I have been investing in EMS for 8 years with little reward the future will get much rosier.Remember that patience is a virtue and the buying price is good. I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be topping up this week... I have done so and will be continuing to do so as funds become available.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.841M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $280 11.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 170040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.