ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

made the right move , page-10

1. 4,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hey TM

Good post and answer

I understand what you're saying re trends etc and have studied trading for a bit, however, I don't think there is the volume that establishes a classic downtrend. I haven't got my charting program with me at the moment but the basic trend doesn't look quite normal.

What I do believe is that, as has happened today, someone is coming in at the close and offloading small lots to force the price down and giving the impression that this stock is in trouble eg 1.22 to 1.15. Current market environment doesn't help but helps the last minute sellers forcing the price down. This is a well known technique and those who are along for a ride don't know any better succumb to the pressure whether real or perceived and throw in the towel.

At the end of the day you could just point at the scoreboard and tell me to have a look at the price and you may be right that is may get to $1.00 but that won't bother me as it will be time to buy more as I'm in for the long haul but will make a little on the parcel I sold at $1.70.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.