ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

Yeh this seems to be happening of late, but I am picking more up...

1. 335 Posts.
    Yeh this seems to be happening of late, but I am picking more up at these prices at the moment as I am a beleiver.

If you look at what happened with CFE 5 months ago they were trading at 25c/share now they are up around 75c/ share. There were alot of dooms day predictions about what was going to happen and the herd mentality stepped in on that and the stock plumeted. The way this stock is looking I would expect it to top $1/ share and beyond in the very near future.

Now I beleive what is happening with ARH at the moment with the exception that we have a more advanced position (as far BFS, finance, and production probability)is not much different and would expect and hope that his share price will pick up and be in the $3/share range on or before the end of this calender year. The sellers that are dropping out at the moment have this herd mentality and there is definately some manipulation going on here even though there is not much volume, so this indicates to me that we will be in for a bounce similer to that which happened last year when the SP was 95c in August and topped out at $2.50 in December, less than 5 months. If you look back at the history around this time you will see it all seems too similer to what is happening now.

Good luck to all long and short term hoders.

I still say hang onto your hats as this will go and every day we are getting closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.