ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

made the right move , page-9

1. 11 Posts.
    Barney, I think you have never seen a REAL bear market, luckily neither have I. However the accumulation theory sounds good and is good in a BULL market, but unfortunately as you accumulate as has been the constant posting, the price continues to slide.

My preference would be to buy on a trend change. Much better paying a little more and on the right side of the trend than keep "Accumulating" on the wrong side.

This stock has proved an excellent example of the old "Accumulate theory" About 4 months ago it was the best thing since sliced bread and accumulating was the go as the price has dropped to $1.50 and was "CHEAP" however on the wrong side of the trend the price just keeps getting cheaper.

I know what ur saying, it has a good "story" which is not Gospel but is good and should work out well, however it makes little sense to me to keep putting up bucks on a clear downtrend.

To me at the moment the market is pricing in the Government changes to Foreign Investment as a substantial risk. Remember this Government has had no experience for the last 12 years so they could easily bugger things up, and that is exactly what the market is saying at the moment.

I personally think these will revisit 90c-$1 before the downtrend comes to a conclusion...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.