BNB babcock & brown limited

I wonder how one posts a chart on this site. There doesnt seem...

1. 342 Posts.
    I wonder how one posts a chart on this site. There doesnt seem to be an option.

DULL, after Fridays movement on the DOW, I would just hold off until we see what happens with the DOW over the next few days. It was a very interesting close on Friday, closing at what I see as crucial support at 12,745. I believe the tide has turned and the bull is back, both on ASX and DOW. However, I cannot be sure yet and next few days/week should confirm. I would prefer to post a chart but will explain best I can.

Looking at the DOW over last 6 mths.

Nov 26 - after falling from ATH mid October (in 14,000's), the DOW found support at 12,743
    Jan 22 - Black Tuesday, went as low as 11,634.
    Feb 1 - hit resistance 12,745 (old Nov 26 support) and went lower over next few weeks
    Feb 27 - again hit resistence at around 12,745 and went lower
    April 7 - days high 12,733, hitting resistance for 3rd time
    April 18 - on 4th attempt, busted through resistance to close 12,849. 12,743 should now be new support.
    May 2 - tried to bust through 200day MA at 13,058 but only managed to close right on MA after hitting high 13,132
    May9 - has dropped back to NEW SUPPORT level of 12,745

So, what now. I believe it will hold (could even over-react and go to 12,700 briefly) and in good time, will have another go next resistance around 13,250.

If not, possibly back to Jan 22 lows.

So DULL, withoup crapping on anymore, maybe best to wait direction of DOW to see if support holds before buying.

My opinion only.

PS. BNB chart - as suggested before and I think by guru, support currently $15, resistance about $20. Failure of support at $15 would be on the back of DOW failure and will probably go back to the $12's again. I'm in at low $13's with stop loss $12.

PSS , QAN looks OK as suggested by guru, worth a look at.

As usual, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.