RAW 0.00% 0.8¢ rawson oil and gas ltd

Hi kentbrock, Am somewhat surprised that you do not like the...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi kentbrock,

Am somewhat surprised that you do not like the madison prospect. Would appreciate if you could give me your reasons.

Bakers Investment Group recently published a valuation report on CTP after their Surprise success and the most interesting part of the valuation was that out of the final assessment of a target price of $0.32 the largest part ($0.2271)was attributed to their interest in the Madigan prospect in EP97.

Wells already drilled in the area have shown signs of residual oil.

Following is part of the information contained in the ctp annual report 2011 (on their seisic):

"Devonian Reef/platform carbonate oil plays..The company has interpreted Carbonate Complexes underlying the Permian sediments of the Pedirka Basin. The play types largely lie within the EP97 Simpson and Pellinor Prospect Blocks where the Group holds an 80% interest with co-venturer Rawson Resources Limited holding the balance. The P50 or "best' estimates of UOIIP potential in the Madigan prospect is 4Billion barrels and in the Simpson East prospect is 350 million barrels."

I still believe that a well within this prospect has to be drilled before December.

I agree that in the mean time Kea petroleum will very soon commence their drilling campaign which as we all now know has been increased to 4 committed wells.

Good luck to all, Klaas

D.Y.O.R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.