madmacs fighting fund, page-68

1. 225 Posts.
    I opened at the general section to have a bit of a whinge about the MARKET WHICH IS CHEWING MY MONEY FASTER THAN A BOA CONSTRICTOR CAN EAT A PIG- and my superfund which is haemorrhaging like a stuck pig - and found Madmacs post. I think the fighting fund is a great idea- I am IN. How much have we learnt from him? - even newbies like me. What also gives me faith is the kindness and support shown by other posters ( who, at times can be a bit brutal - but only if provoked - huh!). Macs, Mother Theresa said "God wouldn't give me anything I can't handle- I just wish He didn't trust me so much". You've been trusted- and tried- now be true to yourself. Take some cash from us and use your skills firstly to sort yourself out and then do some good somewhere else- cliches/ karma/ glass half full/ what goes round/ whatever rattles your chain - whichever way you understand..../ Macs, we need people like you to help us through these tough times- Take a hand from us and give us a hand back with your continuing knowledge, skills and humour. There is no debt if it is repaid in any currency of an equal value. I look forward to hearing from you again. Take care Macs. from Poppi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.