PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Madmacs - PLS Chart Legend Tribute Month !, page-113

1. 11,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2125
    I can't say I agree with Andy about TA being BS, Joe. Pretty sure TA is the day-traders bread and butter guide to jumping in and jumping out of the market. Even so, if you're a long term investor TA loses its relevance to a fair degree, given it is superseded by FA, in terms of both the commodity and the stock vehicle. So while TA is BS to some, it may not be BS to others. I think 'maybe' that's what Andy was trying to say.

To answer your question about what makes Li different than previous booms, I offer you this brief explanation: Lithium is without question the integral element/commodity of a burgeoning, disruptive technology, which is in the embryonic stage of converting an unquantifiable and numerous number of applications - the largest of which are EVs and battery storage. In no way can it be compared with a cyclical commodity like iron ore at this point in time. IO has been around for thousands of years as the lynchpin of the commodity sector. Cycled the block since mankind stepped away from the stone age, as it were. How on earth can Li be at the cyclical stage when there are barely ten operating Li mines in existence and the demand curve has just started it's upward trend? It has just mounted the cycle and only peddled a few hundred yards, thus far. No doubt Li will become cyclical in 10/20 years, but not before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.