PLS 0.67% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Madmacs - PLS Chart Legend Tribute Month !, page-714

1. 42,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Interesting perspective on the delta-neutral hedging, I'll take your word on it as another dimension of hedging by the instos. I don't think BH are completely sheltered from the underlying collateral in this case the equity component of the mine and the Spod asset in the ground as a guess. Anaconda nickel is a classic example of BH taking a big haircut even though they 'inherited' the nickel assets and the half baked design mine.

My understanding of LOM is based on the size of the resource in JORC speak divided by the yearly production all using DFS defined economic metrics etc. I have never made been able to understand the NPV methodology of justifying an economic value of a resource with so many assume variables. It is to some a standard to define funding etc., out of my league of understanding.

Logically are you against this DFS life cycle of due process in the aspiration of an explorer or specifically in PLS case. What other more credible approach is there? I don't understand why all the negativity on the commissioning of their mine since the BH accepted the risk when buying their corporate or some call it junk bonds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.11 $3.02 $53.15M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 354453 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 102908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.