PBI premier bionics limited

madmacs - t/a request, page-34

1. 9,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    re: another good announcement Afternoon all, been out all day, just came in to see the trading figures.

Certainly disappointing but not completely unexpected, as I posted last night I expected a fair bit more selling, this was compounded today by DT's who came in yesterday with tight stops IMO.

The annouuncement is good, cheap price for an established distribution network in a major market with well connected sales staff - they will recover this cost in days of work only IMO.

The other benefit is the additional products for their kit bag.

This was not the announcement I expected so there may well be something else today Blokes, perhaps being timed for the AIM traders tonight?

If not then hopefully early next week, assuming my rumour factory is turning out reasonable product??

If the selling continues and the SP drifts a little more I will be in for some more - my confidence has never waivered in PBI and it is now getting stronger by the day.

So, hanging in there and still smiling.

Great to see more news coming out, and great to see a few new faces appear on the forum - I would be most interested to know where you new chums came to PBI from or how PBI came to your attention??

Cheers

Cabe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.