PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

As I stated in the previous post I was dosed up on Prescribed...

1. 288 Posts.
    As I stated in the previous post I was dosed up on Prescribed medication, so errors may have and did eventuate. 1. I forgot about the ore which wasn't heamatite in the mix, that 50% would have weight and not having a clue what could be in it, I have no idea of it's specific gravity, thus it's weight. I will give it a neutral value of 1. Now we would have....
    100x100x1000x.5x7.8 + 100x1000x1000x1 = 49.37 million tons.
    So for ease we will say 50 million tons. @ $90 = $4.5 billion dollars. Any increase in depth...width...length will contribute to the final figures, thus the defining drilling is so important. Say a 10 kilometre strike length....493.7 million tons. Say now 200 metres deep approximately 1 billion tons. We can now see the proportions these deposits could produce. Yes I am excited, The amount of prospective ore bodies is huge. The drill results we are waiting for will hopefully show we do have something, that would then give the company the confidence to drill more to shore up it's position and us long term holders the belief to maintain our support.Come on results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.