CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

madness to sell - love it, page-16

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes Monday could be very big for CAP sle, am looking forward to watching the action.

Regarding the cash, perhaps worth noting is that CAP have a very low cash burn rate, especially when you consider what they've achieved so far, the IPO was in 2007 with 7.5M, and they still had some left when BMG injected their 1st payment in mid 2010.

These guys worked on NO pay during the GFC, but didn't close up shop, they kept exploring and it's starting to pay off.

Which is exactly why I had no problem with the directors selling some shares to get paid a few months ago.

Been in CAP now since April, still haven't found anything to dislike, while the list of things I do like grows bigger all the time.

Nick obviously knows what he's doing, and he's pretty keen on the tin. CAP owns 100% of Euriowie and 100% of Yanco Glen, combined is a total of 240 sq km. Yanco Glen also includes an inferred resource of 880,000 tonnes of tungsten.

The price of tin roughly US$27,000/tonne, and tungsten is about US$35,000/tonne. Seems wide open for another JV?

Whatever they decide is fine with me, they haven't put a foot wrong thus far imo.

And let's not forget GUF is due to announce their JORC any day & we have 20%, and I'm expecting that to be an enormous resource as well.

It's all good :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.