AEV 9.09% 1.0¢ avenira limited

madness, page-138

1. 1,088 Posts.
    blogs,

it would be good for anyone to pick a multibagger but those in the know get in early and sit. then when it reaches the top all you players gang up and deny the truth on what is about to happen as it will go back to cheap levels ready for the next run. its you kind of investors that keep holding on talking it up so that you can pull out at these higher prices. if this stock wasn't so full of hot air it wouldnt have shot up so quickly and it wouldn't have such a high chace of getting smashed in the next couple of weeks. i'm just warning others not to get burnt as i was tempted to buy more at higher levels.

meerkat was right about U speccys a year ago as the sector started coming out of favour , now it's coincidental how h'es downramping it again as fertilizers phosphates are just another talked up flavour of the recent months commodity.he is experienced and knows what this is about and what to look out for.
    Sit it out and wait for the next run. who expected this to run so hard so quick. its not just MAK its others as well but i've been involved with this stock so this is the thread i choose to post on and not IPL or RWD,STB

investors need to be reassured not talked garbage too. until then nervous ones and shorters will kill this stock until we hear further developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.