AEV 0.00% 1.3¢ avenira limited

Clearly Hipopp must be an Arab OPEC member. Because as far as i...

1. 653 Posts.
    Clearly Hipopp must be an Arab OPEC member. Because as far as i can tell (and i do allot of reading) they are the only people on the planet that claim that there will never be a supply side problem. The rest of the world knows its a load of lies!

Hipopp.. regarding your G-d reference (an im not sure which god you believe in), the common understanding of G-d and creation is that He created a complete world. Therefore it can be expected that he put a finite amount of resource in the ground, and its up to us to access it.

So long as the world is physical it must be finite. Anything that is finite has an end. So you cannot claim to be a religious man, and at the same time suggest that oil, phosphate or any other physical thing is unlimited. Calling oil supplies and phosphate infinite (as in, no limits) is called Idolatry (if you believe in that kind of thing. – Im only working on the premise that you do due to your G-d comments). Perhaps youd like to speak with your spiritual leader before you start giving G-dly attributes to the mundane.

Idiot!

I would encourage HC members to TOU Hopopp every time he writes rubbish.

It is clear as day (well maybe not the last couple of days) that if/when MAK gets any one of its projects going, the value of the Co will be significantly more than it is today. If your looking for another 10 bagger in the next month you probably shouldn’t be looking at MAK, if your happy with 15-50%pa then buy up, stick them in your bottom draw and ignore them till production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $29.89K 2.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1630837 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 232881 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.