MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Paps, Let me say first up I loved your post but even more so...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi Paps,

Let me say first up I loved your post but even more so the commissioned piece of bedroom furniture that simply sounds to good to be true! Hopefully Matt72 is somehow involved in the commission as I know he is right across all the latest German techniques when it comes to waterproofing Bedroom furniture. Anthony Rowan has been waterproofing all his furniture for the past 6 years, ever since he has been holding those keys in the bowl type parties I hear so much about. I understand Hermon Rockefeller was once a big fan of those massive once a month special gatherings Anthony Rowan would hold, in which Pingfan would always attend dressed as a giant lamington...(Ping using fresh cream of course)

I am getting closer to home after a quick stop in Munich and now a couple of days in Singapore for some much needed timezone adjustment. I cannot wait to reconnect with many LT Holders in the coming weeks, as we have some many great things to discuss. All MNS related of course via the totally one eyed, irrational and quiet often very emotional views of MNS's No 1 cross dressing tranny fluffer.....

Love Always and forever 1973 xoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.