MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

mae - charts - technical analysis, page-10

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I trust everyone is enjoying their day.

I am looking at todays intraday and the recent weeks (period 1 month) chart and these are my observations as relevant to the parameters i have chosen (many possible).
    Today i am again looking at the momentum dynamic, from money, and the advanced/retarding trades-in-MAE/per hour rate along with volume and a cuple of other aspects which measure the SHORT term sentiments of this weeks traders.

Basically, a few days ago i thought we may try and test for support at around 32 cents, so as to find our feet after a poorly interpreted announcement. This has not happened. Maybe this is due to the 4 tweezers we saw over the last 10 days and the market is satisfied that all the gunshy sharholders have bolted. As a reslut, we have this stand-off, or a very narrow price trading range as well as a very small trade volume (alomst insignificant volume sometimes can be a result of reluctant sellers and i have interpreted it this very way from the last 2 days). The buyers are still lined up so projected volume and momentum levels are very healthy.

Nothing at all unfortunate about what we are seeing with trading activity at the moment - everyone holding and demonstrating faith. I think most of this is already pretty obvious so i am merely analysing the data to see if it supports the "words and ideas" that surround the company and not the ideas and thoughts or fundamentals themselves.

Of course be your own judge again...
    All my info in this thread is pretty much read from data alone and with no reference to fundamentals.

Cheers and have a good day,

Lautrec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.