MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

mae - charts - technical analysis, page-3

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Cheers Darkcloud, I saw your and the other posters ideas.
    I'll post this to get the thred going, your chart would have been good over here. (I use different values in my MAs).

Previous post:
    I like both of your thinking.
    This point in time our future (the next few days or weeks or months?) will be commanded by the fundamentals - annoucements.
    The charts will reveal what investors are thinking whilever those fundamentals havent guided us.
    They both have a place all the time IMO and their relevance ratios to eachother change constantly.
    The last few days have been testament to that as we have all noticed, with fundamentals creating the fall and technicals creating the emergency net with its previously "if and when" determined price comfort levels.

From here the charts show us how confused, confident, how well financed investors really are (loan triggers etc), how much we are being thrown around by the brokers/institutions (money flow indicators), the conditional in market order triggers (mas vloume at resistance and support levels) when a retrace is completed money-in wise VS price recovery (sometimes not balanced so indicates false confidence - stochastic style observation without using the stochastics as such), how chart reliant speculators are (monitoring popular indicator action), how fundamentally reliant they investors really are in the face of the many types of commentary that have occured from media and individuals lately (in spite of volatility levels) etc etc.
    Those are the things i view with charts and they are as varied as the insights i find when making investigations from a fundamental point of view.
    The more i compare, the more backdrops of information the less i am biased about MAE and hence my 2 backflips over the last 2 yrs (some may recall) - currentl very positive sentiment via fundamentals moreso than charts due to influx of investor manipulation of late (capping and dumping games that are creating some fluctuations).

Cheers,

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.