MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

mae - charts - technical analysis, page-4

1. 8,606 Posts.
    The only thing i can add is regarding confirmation - especially after a spinning top day which indicates two mindedness.
    In relation to getting confirmation of the pending price direction, the Ult Oscilator shows that we have not built up quite enough buy price strength to gain the momentum we need to cross the 38 - 39 resistance line.

It tried to do this twice in April and failed - the Ult Osc will reveal in combo with some momentum style indicators.

To get enough strength behind us, we need to maintain touching at least 38.5 twice more, perhaps the second time will be an outright crossing toward 40.

This applies in the absence of news and of course is only one of many technical interpretations of what i see - and of what i am looking for, which is chartings only flaw as DarkCloud mantioned. When I set the chart to be only what I wish to observe, the need it created to use many combinations to crossreference them and discover contradictiory and similar groups of information!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.