MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

mae - charts - technical analysis, page-5

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I trust everyone enjoyed their weekends.

I am being as objectvie as i can while im having a good look at the charts tonight and this is what i am reading and you can take it as positive or negative regardless:

Most chartists know that charting insights are always projected bneside a rule: If and when, this or that may happen, has happened or hasnt happened. There is never one story, as it depends on what you are reading within and into the chart. So technical criticism is a chartists friend and happens to be the only effective way to see other readers angles about the same indicators.
    I would like DarkCloud08's opinon and any other chartist that may be familiar with the things i mention below.
    Thanks.

Over Last week, certain momentum didnt get us over the line we were hoping for (see above post for earlier projection of the outcome).

However, the uptrend is maintaining longterm momentum by way of some other factors. But, it appears to be having a little trouble with short term momentum and the last 4 days have illustrated this intraday indecision - which is then followed by late support - resulted in 2 different tweezer bottoms to test the general investors willingness to support the price at between 35.5 and 37.0 cents.
    It closed once above 37.5 and 3 times on or below 37.5 over these 4 days. for 3 days in a row, this took us below the 60day moving average price. It has only happened on 6 occasions since Early February that we have traded for a full day, entirely below the 60day average. The misinterpretation of market news on the 30/4 impacted this average and so is thereofre effectively a blip and not directional at that, as we maintain the uptrend as i mentioned. In fact, all the 'money out' on the 30/4 - due to sellers bending down low to buyer price - has now been fully replaced by the opposite action - sellers stretching themselves to meet the sell price demand.

2 possible if and when scenarios worth mentioning which may come over the next week:

Remember that the day before the news was misinterpreted (IMO) we had spiked at 52.5 cents?
    That exact day finished our 3rd spike on the Elliot Wave, which is usually followed by 2 subsequent lows and then a resumption of the uptrend
    - ie, if the elliot wave is active here and since the New Year i have observed it behaving as one.
    Those 2 drops may have become accelerated and one may be over now given the 4 tweezer bottoms and the extraordinary spike in average volume over the last 7 days of trading. If a second drop is due, then we would see another drop to sub-32c (say 31c) from which we will then continue the uptrend for another 3 spikes (each higher than the last) up the price ladder.
    So this is a short - medium term observation that i first mentioned months back and so i dont see why it wont continue until the pattern is completed by this one last sub23 price.
    It hurts my portfolio, but the drop may be neccessary in order to grow in the absence of +price sensitive news.
    We were growing without anything substantial before now in light of a sale, so it shouldnt be any differnet now, just a matter of some tidal price action to ensure +52.5cents in the medium term.

What would prevent this Elliot Wave from playing out IMO? News...

Have a good week, whatever you're doing.

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.