MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

My last technical update/projection is the post that i am...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    My last technical update/projection is the post that i am replying to with this one.

Refresher:
    The last 3 days pattern is classed as a:
    "Advance Block (Bullish)
    --a three candlestick pattern in which the last two candlesticks show strengthening downside drive"...(candlestickshop.com)
    My thoughts are rigid on the next few days action if we dont have an announcement.
    In which case, I think the floor will be mixed with consolidation dominating volumes but with a few bot trades extending themselves to see who wants to lead the price direction.
    In Candlestick Chart speak, this would be personified with a high volume doji tomorrow on close at worst ( which would be a second bullish trigger) The day may include a run at 35cents (top end of the doji) to test a potential descending triangle breakout and bottom test of 30cents before closing around 32. If that happens, by monday, my reckoning says we will be in a trading range of between 33 and 38cents.
    As usual, the MAE charts are all "if and whens",
    "if nots and not whens" and "soon we'll sees".

From here i am going to wait for further confirmation on various factors, but i dont expect the share to move out of this range today.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.