MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

I wish the Aus Directors would respond to calls of late.Someones...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I wish the Aus Directors would respond to calls of late.
    Someones playing games and i am temptedto report the entire saga without further guidence.
    They seem paranoid by not responding in some cases (using the lockdown/sale scenario as the reason) and unreasonable to not return calls while then on the other hand to expect us not to heed rumouring. I do not see any logic or transparency/disclosure here at the momnet and i am actually praying it is due to the legale allowances for holding back info in leiu of a company sale - in Listings Rule Section 3B (subsection b - by memory).
    In this theory, I have digested the noticeable lack of company announcmenets as pointing to the unqualified probability, that we are tied up in some sale negotiation - otherwsie we would have heard more by now of the gap in updates.
    If its a case of something other and less vulnerable, then had we should have those updates.

I doubt there will be a cleansing statement (that was just my idea for solving the gap in the information required to make an assessment and for me to say i have an assessable risk".

Try getting a margin loan on a company you cant explain, which happens to be in the ASX300... Maybe that has a tad to do with the lack of volume too. Helpful hey...

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.