MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

mae full yr accounts just ann, page-29

1. 6,655 Posts.
    With respect Lautrec I am quoting from the most recent announcement,the Directors report of 30th September.

The announcement of 28th November to which you refer states,'the company is commencing operations on the second well,the RR2-19.

The announcement of 3oth September states ''and work on the second well,the Ridge Runner 2-19 is also scheduled to commence in the near future'

Now to my mind 'commencing' and 'scheduled to commence' are two very different things.

I never suggested it was useless to call the company,just questioned the point of calling them to discuss what is already public information.

How can what I have posted here today be considered muck raking when all I am doing is attempting a discussion on information-the very latest information I might add-that the company has published.

If any one is not being objective here it is you Lautrec.

I don't think many now are terribly interested in production tested flow rates from the past or stuff quoted from 'last year' as you put it.

It is all about what can be produced,in a sustainable manner and as soon as possible to boot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.