MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

I agree there is definitly loose lips surrounding MAE , pity all...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    I agree there is definitly loose lips surrounding MAE , pity all the stuff coming out is pure hypothetical fairy tales.

All this downramping stuff might make you feel better guys but its all balony. Someone says something negative about the company you just on it as scaremongering hearsay then you turn around and create positive scenarios out of thin air so you can sleep at night? Its so hypocritical.

I have two questions
    What makes anyone think a JV or partnership is on the cards? DT did you wake up this morning at just have a flash of briliance or where you dreaming about it last night?

secondly if a JV was to happen do you actually think it would increase shareholder value? IMO if there was to be any JV MAE would have to sugar coat it to the max to entice anyone to jump on board the red rattler express.

PS IMO a JV aint going to happen the NG market just isn't right for it. Transocean just posted a record decline in revenue due to a natural gas glut in the US. 2011 NG prices are on average down 15% compared to 2010. Why would anyone be looking for NG gas development and investment in the US in the middle of a gas glut?

Remember they set up a data room got Goldman sachs and tried to sell or JV the co and got no takers. Some say its becasue the offers were to low ball and they were holding out for more but we all know thats either the stupidest decision JC has ever made or just complete nonsense. most likely the later.

So aftere dolling itself up and going out to market with no takers what has suddenly changed about MAE to make suitors approach it? the only thing i can see is they are in a weaker position and all the JV could ever be is a opportunistic low ball play at its assets with MAE holders taking one for the team again.

That said I just don't think its assets are attractive enough for anyone to consider it. I mean if Maid marion was walking down the street I would rate her 2 out of 10, but hey some people are into freaky stuff right? ;o) jokes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.